Monday, January 24, 2011

Obsessive Little Boy

When a kid utters "Blokus" in the morning when his eyes are still closed, you know the kid is a little obsessed.  Yes, I neglected to notice that during game night, a friend took out a game called Blokus and introduced that to Ethan and Artimus, as well as Sonia and Ian.  Ethan was particularly taken by it that after I told him Santa had given that game to him for Christmas, he and I spent the rest of Sunday playing that game.  He got so good at it that we were tied for several games before I said enough is enough and we must go to bed.  Ethan was so desperate to play that Blokus I think I could have bribed him to all things impossible (i.e. do his homework quickly, clean up his toys, take a bath, brush his teeth etc.)  I thank the person who invented such a fun game.

No comments: