Game Night
We were invited to a party by a couple who don't have kids yet. They were fun to hang with and the kids loved them. They really know how to have fun. We sang kareoke ... with me listening most of the time. The kids had color markers and glow in the dark paper. It was also nice to watch Nelson wanting to sing and release his energy. I didn't remember how much of an extrovert he is since we have not hang out together for fun since the kids came along. Artimus and Ethan enjoyed the drawing so much and watching with total amazement that the adults were trying to find an entertainment rather than watch him play.
We did get home late though. I was so afraid it will take forever to find parking but we were lucky. But by the time we got home, Artimus and Ethan really needed their moment of play. So I let them for their way before the firm rules came down. They were very happy and want to do it again.
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment