Unspoken Battle with the In-Laws
Today, again, my MIL chooses to take care of Ethan in her apartment and I will likely be separated from him again. Ethan stayed overnight because JK has an early meeting at work today. I called bright and early to see if I could tell her to bring him over after playing in the park. But no one answered the phone, so they took off even earlier. This is my last week at home with the kids. I will not have this kind of time for a very long time. So I am anxious to be with him. Granted, the king size mattress was delivered yesterday and we will all be able to sleep together at night.
Yesterday was Monday and I dragged myself and Artimus over for dinner because JK really wanted me and baby girl there. I announced that I would not want to ruin dinner when Artimus starts to cry so I would leave as soon as she starts crying and wants to sleep. That promptly started at 7:30 pm and I left. When JK and I got a moment to converse that night, he said he didn't want to tell me what happened after I left. Well, that just meant he has to tell me. He couldn't keep anything in anyway so he told me his parents lied to Ethan when Ethan said, "Ba Ba?", that he had left when he was in the bathroom, you know, for a long time. Then when Ethan said, "Ma Ma?" His mom said that I don't love him anymore and that I only love his sister. JK told me he confronted his mother, which is all that I wanted to hear. I can't control his parents. JK bares more responsibility for his parents' actions than me.
JW
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment