Sunday, May 13, 2007

First Family Day in the Park

We went to Central Park on the Upper East Side yesterday afternoon, May 12th. It was a warm partly cloudy day with sufficient sun to draw families with children out for some air. So I laid out the blanket and nursed Artimus. JK arrived with Ethan after he parked the car. Ethan was asleep in the stroller. JK announced that he would take the opportunity to catch up on sleep. So down he laid on the grass and snored. After I nursed Artimus, she was tired so I put her in the bjorn and walked around till she fell asleep. Then I watched other families play softball, frisby, soccer and other fun games. Kids also rode their bike. That was our family afternoon at the park. When JK and Ethan woke up two hours later, they were dazed for the next 30 minutes. Ethan ate cheerios while staring at kids and fathers around him. Daddy was looking around too while eating some other snacks. Probably checking out the cute women lying on the grass for a tan. My feet hurt from standing and walking around with Artimus on the Bjorn. It's a quiet kind of day in the park. It's interesting and almost humorous memory to have in the memory bank.

JW

No comments: