Yes, Ethan and Artimus are both making me very proud. Ethan worked so hard in his reading and writing that he is no longer scoring below 50 on tests. Instead, he earned overall honors in all subject areas, which meant he got above a 90 average on all subjects. His reading appears to be better than his math now. Amazing. He can't help but talk about Harry Potter all the time. My obsessive compulsive boy merely got a new thing to obsessed about. For that, I am glad it's about books.
Artimus got honors at school without much effort. Can you imagine if she actually put efforts into her studies? She also got third honors in Chinese School, after attending only half the year. This is also amazing because she is the only one who does not finish her homework in class. She is smart. I hope in the years to come, she will learn the value of hard work.
So I am proud of them. They are my joy and pride. They make me laugh just by being who they are.
God Bless!
JW
 |
| A proud mom! |
 |
| Artimus at Chinese School kindergarten graduation. |
 |
| I got a picture of Ethan, barely. I couldn't even get a picture of him at his awards ceremony. |
 |
| Artimus, the ballerina with treats from her teacher after the performance. Artimus looks like a real girl now. Not my little baby anymore. |
 |
| Do you see what's in her hands? She was so happy to be one of five who got honors. But for the life of me, I have no idea where that little thing went after she got home. Oh well, less clutter. |
No comments:
Post a Comment