Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Single Mom and Single Dad

After about three months of waiting for the divorce papers to pass through the bureaucratic machinary, JK and I finally got the Judgment of Divorce.  It's in the County Clerk's Office.  It's about another year if I want a copy mailed to me.  It's just $8 if I go pick it up tomorrow.  Divorce is never easy.

I am running there to get a copy because I have to change my health insurance so the kids can see their pediatricians again.  The two Artimus and Ethan have been visiting since birth are really old timers.  The new one Ethan and I visited last Friday didn't seem to know her stuff.  Ethan was referred to two specialists.  Such was never the case before. 

Now, Mom and Dad are both single.  What does that mean?  I have yet to find out.  It's a journey full of hope ... or, may be today's weather seems to make me see everything more positively.

 

No comments: