Ethan is Two
We celebrated Ethan's big two yesterday. He was happy just being able to play in the playroom and be surrounded by so many little friends. I don't think he realized what we were telling him all week, that he was turning two, until everyone started singing happy birthday! He never got so much attention before and he was quite thrilled and a little stunned. As a mother, I was so proud that he is now a healthy and happy toddler. Can't believe it's been two years since that eventful day of labor. I could still feel every beat of that whole day unfolding with him arriving into this world. Ethan now is a boy with an outgoing personality, fun loving, and just full of obsessions. He loves girls, his size or bigger. He loves to sing and dance, as all our friends saw at Pang and Kity's wedding in Bermuda when he refused to leave the dance floor. Uncle Kam bought him a kiddy battery powered electric guitar with a microphone for his big two. As soon as Daddy got the whole gig set up, he was playing the guitar and singing like a rock star with a jazzy inclination. Just the way mommy likes it. He still craves to take the bus, but I had to put a stop to the nanny taking him on the bus two times a day all around town. He also loves the water . . . I mean crazy about the water. In a purely innocent way, his craziness about the world around him is so wonderful to watch. I am so happy we could experience it together!
Now, the plan is to toilet train this two year old so he can be ready for school.
JW
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment