Everybody Needs Some Fun
Last Friday, I was off, JK took a day off, and we rode our bikes up and down the East River Park from where we live to Battery Park City, and back up to 23rd Street where JK was happily leading me to the public pool for a swim. We didn't end up swimming because I was ill prepared, but the bike ride was truly the perfect date. Beautiful weather, nice breeze, and great company. I felt like we were riding down 34th Avenue in Jackson Heights again, before the kids came along. Except better because we didn't need to stop at all. The greeneries and river were also right next to us. Our move out to Manhattan was definitely one of the best decision we made together. After a refreshing shower, we again kissed the kids good-bye, leaving them with grandma and their grandaunt. From there, we went grocery shopping holding hands rather than holding on to the kids or stroller. That felt wonderful. Mmmm, can't wait to do this again.
JW
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment