Sleeping Dilemma
There is no word to describe how I feel as a mother when my son is waking up every hour or two in the dead of night. He is not getting sleep, JK is not getting sleep, and I am not getting sleep. That makes a whole cranky family. As to babygirl, she can't sleep or stay asleep unless I am next to her so now I have no personal time to dream of. Mentally, I am so exhausted that I can't keep up with what babygirl is suppose to be capable of at five months or what Ethan is at 23 months. I don't even know what Ethan's favorite food is anymore because he is losing appetite. I can't help but think that it's because he doesn't have enough sleep. Should I start training babygirl to sleep on her own again so may be then I have time to train Ethan? I have come to realize that mothers have to do the real job. Daddys are punch bags for kids. They can't withstand any battles where the other side's weapon is tears. Or may be that's just my husband.
JW
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment