About a month ago, I carried them both into my bed because I was lonely. It's been more than three years since my bed went from belonging to two to just belonging to me. I guess it's hard to get use to after having been married for almost six years. My initial desire to date has now subsided to complete lost of interest, after many wasted days though interesting encounters with people who I would not otherwise have a conversation with.
I am happy to kiss them good night, and they snuggle up close to me. I know that this will not last because if they are normal kids, they will not stay in my bed forever. But still, yesterday, when I got into bed, I was surprise to see new comers. Their buddy fluffy creatures were tugged in under their respective blanket. Ethan had stingy (Sting Ray from Grand Caymen Islands) and Altimus had her white bunny, which she got when she was about one year old. They kissed their "baby" or "friend" good night! It looks like they are happily planted in my bed for the time being.
I don't know how long I can take the swimming activities Altimus engages or the biking that Ethan appears to love while sleeping. Too much action when I am suppose to be sleeping, undisturbed. Until then, we are all settled in.
Friday, September 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment