When is death tragic?
Death is tragic when it's unnatural. Today, a close friend who was only 37, passed away after a sudden yet major stroke. (She is on life support but her wishes was to be off of it. Her family needs just a little more time for closure.) She left behind two children, 3 and 6 (and her husband, parents, siblings, nieces etc),
There is a lot of memories of her. Most of them now involve her children. Her children was her life. I will soon begin to realize she is no longer around. Until then, my defense mechanism kicks in and wonder how life can go on for her husband and two kids. I also realize that life is fragile and I must finish writing my living will. I do not want my family to have to deal with wondering how I want things done while still grieving their loss. So to all my friends out there, please write a will, for yourself and most importantly for your loved ones. Anything can happen and we want to make sure those we love know that we love them enough to walk them through the most difficult time.
-JW
Monday, October 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment