Peach Picking
Good memories can be medicine for hard times. So we try to keep traditions that bring back good memories. Peach-picking is one thing we did for the past three summers, so we know that they remember the farm - the same one we visit every summer. And each year it's a different experience for everyone. This year, they walked and picked their own peaches (well, pretty much picked their own peaches), played in the same familiar playground, and splashed water in the same outdoor faucet. Daddy loved doing these outdoor type things, which I must take credit for discovering the place and came up with the idea that we should visit every summer. Big handsome daddy is good at recreating good memories. I guess I just have to keep discovering fun places to go.
Hope you are doing well and enjoying the summer.
JW
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment