Monday, February 15, 2010


Inspired by the book "Half The Sky"

I am inspired by a new found feeling that I can change the world despite all the obstacles - because either I am engaged in making it better or I am just making it just as bad.  Now, the urgency to be a part of the change comes from seeing my little girl's pure love, feelings, curiosities and innocence, and knowing that millions of little girls in poor villages throughout the world are beatened, maimed, raped, and even killed.

I love my precious Artimus and I could not even stand seeing her sad.  Well, I have the joy of saying I have never seen her sad, and I hope I never will but I know I am dreaming about that.  She has been throwing a lot of tandrums lately to get me to yield to her wishes.  Can't wait for this phase to be over. 

Hope everyone gets a chance to peek in this book.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's so adorable and is more and more like her brother! ^(^