I Am Back
In case you wonder why I have not entered a new post since August 2008, the lives of the He's have changed drastically beginning right around August 2008. For reasons too personal to get into on a blog about life with the new beings, I'll just say that Daddy and Mommy separated, and Mommy has physical custody of Ethan and Artimus. As always, Daddy and Mommy put Ethan and Artimus on the top of our priority list. So as far as they know, Daddy just doesn't sleep in the apartment. Well, okay, we also told them that Daddy and Mommy are not together anymore but that we will always love them and we will always "love" each other, which we do.
Gosh, it's amazing that I am still struggling with the sleeping issue a year and a half after I vowed to train them to sleep on their own. How did I think that it was just going to be several months? The good news is, they each have their own twin size bed and they fall asleep in their own bed, with me sitting on a chair in their room. Then some time in the middle of the night, I find Ethan right next to me in my bed. This has been the norm for the past two months. Well, I am gathering up the strength to carry him back every night. But that won't start until work in the office slows down a bit.
Until next time, please take care!
-JW
No comments:
Post a Comment