Monday, February 22, 2010

Artimus is THREE

 

Here is Artimus' photo smile at her three year birthday party! So typical of a three year old who does the fake/forced smile at the sight of a camera pointed at her.  She makes me laugh every time.  Can't believe she is three.  I also can't believe how the past three years felt like a lifetime.  Remembering how she was when she was a baby is a challenge.  I just remember she was always curious, even when she was just two weeks old.  When people say personality is formed or can be seen by age three, I think one can have a pretty good guess after just a week of life.  Artimus was easy going the moment she was born.  Yes, that's right, but I will spare you the details of how I came to that conclusion.  To this day, at age three, Artimus is still easy going, with a carefree way about her.  At times though, she is beginning to be self conscious of her appearance and what people think about her.  So only recently, I find that she is exhibiting some "shyness" and reservations about saying "hi".  Well, that's part of growing up.  Happy Birthday my love - the girl of my dreams!

No comments: