Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sick Again

Just when I thought we were emerging from our coughs, colds and ear infections, we are back with those pink stuff again, not to mention the boxes of Puffs and Kleenex tissues that are running out like water. The worst is to watch them all stuffed up and unable to breath confortably. Artimus, who use to always smile and laugh, is now crying over the slightest concern, like I stood up or I sat down or Ethan held her hand, etc etc etc . So I gave in to holding her more. Then, as you can imagine, Ethan didn't like that. So I found myself with a little 33 pound person threwing himself at me constantly, crying for love, attention, and whatever else he needed emotionally. Daddy was sick also. He was so tired from having to take care of two sick kids that he slept on the sofa for almost three hours on Saturday, admidst Ethan's crying, playing with his belly button and jumping on him. What's worst? It's really not funny . . . BUT IT IS. . . Daddy woke up and couldn't turn his neck! Well, it's now the fourth day. Hope JK's muscles are more relaxed now. In any case, we are so physically tested that nothing is exciting me at the moment. Just some more sleep would be great.

-JW

No comments: