Wednesday, February 14, 2007

That Special Day is Near

I am finally home to wait for the signs of labor. It is snowy with icy rain all day so an angel must have watched over us since I only decided on Sunday that yesterday would be my last day of work. This little being has successfully kept me waking up at night every hour or so running to the bathroom. You can imagine how I look in the morning . . . so I decided to work no more.

Today, I cooked and cleaned. And I packed my hospital bag, this time with some snacks for JK and for me to recharge after the long labor. Tomorrow will be more cleaning and packing to move to our new home. This will be my exercise until she decides it's time. Baby rules! I learned that when Ethan came into the world. They are small but their power unimaginable.

Hope everyone is safe and staying warm during this unexpected snow storm.

JW

No comments: