She Could Kick
The little one in me is growing strong despite my incessant and most of the time violent coughs. She kicks on my sides mostly, left and right. This makes me think she is stretched horizontally across my belly. It's a tingling feeling and it's reassuring that she is okay despite my ill health. But sometimes I do wonder if it's because she is struggling for help . . . in a distressed state. My OBGYN told me to take antibiotics and cough suppressants . . . but I am not suppose to take these stuff while I am pregnant! He reassured me that it's safe and that I have to stop coughing so hard. So I listened grudgingly and he was right, I improved immediately in two days. Now I cough only briefly and am feeling much better. She still kicks as hard and as frequently so I guess she is fine. When I was pregnant with Ethan, I remember counting his hick-ups at about 4:00 p.m. every afternoon. One time he had continuous hick-ups for fifteen minutes and I lost count. This little one just kicks and pokes. I wonder how she is like when we finally get to meet her. Her estimated time of arrival is March 5th.
And . . . as a side note, the He family has a Manhattan address as of yesterday. :-)
JW
Friday, January 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So what is the new Manhattan address? :) Glad to hear things are moving along.
Post a Comment