Sunday, March 09, 2014

Being in love ...

When her eyes meet mine, I know she is in love.  I am too, because she melts my heart every moment of her lively being.  The thought of losing her, or the bond between us, scares me.  There is no one else like her in my life.  She makes me laugh and feel blessed every moment that she shares with me. 


I think he is in love with me too, in his own ways.  A boy's love is less romantic.  It is a lot more of the desire that I approach him with hugs and kisses.  His demands from me are practical ... "I am thirsty mommy," "when are we going home?", and "why do I have to learn how to play piano?  I hate piano!"  But when I went away two weeks ago, he was the one who repeatedly told me, "I miss you, Mommy.  When are you coming back?"  He was the one who emailed me repeatedly, begging for a response. 

A girl and a boy!  Now I should know all about the ways of people since on an emotional level, we never become "adults".

No comments: