After hundreds of dollars spent on legos sets that they could build from following several pages of instructions, we discovered that loose lego pieces offered a lot more room for creativity and excitement. They loved the loose pieces. Ethan was not very happy with his jar of loose pieces, which did not offer as many colors or shapes. Artimus was quite happy with hers but basically made what Ethan made with more color options. Trade would have been in order, if Ethan was not so impatient with bargaining. He just wanted what he wanted right away. On the contrary, Artimus liked to take her time to think things over, which almost always ends with, "No, I don't want to trade," or "No, I don't want to share my legos." So just imagine the frustration Ethan displayed, which turned into threats and later grab-and-run.
Despite the whining and heated moments, they still had lots of fun as bros and sis ... comparing their creation.
Me and my lego car.
I created this lego truck. I got six wheels. Artimus only had four. Yay!
Look at our creation!!!! Thank you for thinking of us and getting us these incredible legos!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment