Trying New Food
Artimus and Ethan find it abominable to try new food. But we march on! This is their first Korean barbecue lunch. They only ate the barbecue pork. Nothing else. Oh well, one step at a time ... GOSH, THEY DRIVE ME NUTS! (Just kidding. I find yoga and meditation quite helpful for parents. Om!)
Ethan playing with his chopsticks. His plate was for looks only. Food? What's that? He told me he is on a diet and has a few pounds to lose.
I wanted a picture of my skinny self before downing all that pork.
Artimus saw something on the ceiling that mesmerized her. Uh, I think the food requires the head to tilt down. But of course, everything else is more interesting. Oh, thanks to Daddy who bravely downed most of the pork and chicken. They tasted yummy but I can't afford the gym membership. Daddy will be sweating in Singapore so he'll be okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment