Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Recap of May 2011


Time flew in May.  There were so many moments that I wanted to record before I forget them.  But there is something to be said about spending the extra minutes with Artimus and Ethan.  Here are some photos.


I am in my floral dress.  Am I funny or what?!


I am climbing!


Do you like my Aviator sunglasses?


Me and my family statute.


Allergy sadness!


Ethan and Artimus debating about chess.


We waited anxiously to jump into the pool.


Here I GO!!!!


We are doing freestyle swimming to the other side.


More chess on Memorial Day weekend.


Daddy and me!


Daddy and me, and his blackberry!



Sometimes I forget that Ethan is just a playfull little boy.  This is Ethan at the doctor's office.


Me and my love!


My little love (with the finger) is being funny.

Sometimes I forget that Ethan is just a playfull little boy.  This is Ethan at the doctor's office.

No comments: